Saturday, April 17, 2010

New Blog


This is my first blog ever so bear with me. I decided to get this blog because my older brother is always blogging here. It sounded fun so I said why not. It took me a while to actually decide what I wanted my blog to be about but I finally decided to just write about my thoughts. So I hope my thoughts are interesting, I think they are lol.

Blog name I decided to use this name because to me it means a lot. I was in sixth grade life was good and easy and I was going to christian school when my parents told me we could no longer afford Calvary Christian School and that we where going to go to a public school (Twenhofel Middle School). I could not believe it public school wow I was scared and nervous. Now I have been there for over a year and every day it is a test of my faith. I have to remind myself a lot that this life my life is not mine but God's and I need to make Him proud so I am going to live my life loud because when I die I want God to be proud.

20 comments:

  1. WOOOOOOOOOOOOT. Welcome to blovgabler!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really cool blog, Stephen! I hope you enjoy the blogging lifestyle, lol! God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know, public school is wild and crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you guys for following i look forward to reading your blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Live Life Loud... Ya' ever heard of Hawk Nelson? XD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Steven! How goes it man?!

    *follows*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ya Hawk Nelson is where I got it from lol I just like the name

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yo millard you spelled my name wrong it's cool though no biggy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lol isn't Stephen a name from the Bible??

    ReplyDelete
  10. yes it is he was the first martyr he was stoned while telling God to forgive them because they no not what they r doing

    ReplyDelete
  11. HI! Welcome to the blogger world! It's great to see another true Christian out in the blogging world! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stephan, wow, awesome blog!! I can hardly wait to see what you'll post next! Are you sure you haven't done this blogging stuff before? You wrote your first post astonishingly well. My first blog ever was a load of nonsense O_O
    Your bro must have been tutoring you. :PP

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh yes it was all my excellent instruction LOL

    ReplyDelete
  14. So who's going to end up posting the more random stuff? I get the feeling it's going to be the little brother...

    *checks out page*

    I see you like Skillet and Hawk Nelson. I'm not so fond of Hawk Nelson, but Skillet I can totally agree on! What's your favorite song? I see Whispers In The Dark, so that's what I'm going to assume.

    ~God Bless~

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Stephen,
    This is author Scott Appleton. Your brother pulled me on over here... Next time I'm in the area, want me to visit your middle school? (-:
    www.FlamingPen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Scott- I would love for you to come to my school and my school would enjoy it too. thaank you. Eldra-Hawk Nelson is not like my favorite band i am just playing them because the name of there band is the name of this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hey, welcome to blogging! I love your first post. :) Stay strong!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hey'a, Stephen! Nice to meet you. Neat blog.

    Yikes, I am sure changing schools like that must be difficult. I'm happy to hear your desire is to please God. Keep Him in focus, and you'll never wander.

    -ST

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Stephen, I just saw your blog, it is so cool, hope you keep it going!
    http://landofnatac.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete